The Links below provide methods to access and acquire Publications written by Attorney Richard H. Layon. These articles have been published in North County Lawyer, which is a monthly publication of the Bar Association of Northern San Diego County.
- Ruminations Re: Jigs, Feathers And The Sixth Amendment
- Recent Decisional Law Clears The Air Regarding Assualt with a Deadly Weapon
- Defense Discovery Post Prop. 115
- In Re Resendiz—Failure To Properly Advise Defendant Of Immigration Consequences Deemed IAC
- Rojas In The Mist
- Use Of Voluntary Intoxication As A Defense To A General Intent Crime